1. You fill out a short sleep questionnaire to help us better understand the sleep quality issues you are experiencing.
2. We assign you a personal sleep coordinator who will be available to help you along the way, just like a personal trainer.
3. You complete a confidential HIPAA-compliant intake form, including your health insurance information, prior to your first telemedicine visit with one of our expert sleep clinicians.
4. After the first appointment, we’ll provide you with the latest wearable sleep technology to do a sleep study (at home of course).
5. Your sleep clinician will then meet with you to discuss your diagnosis and proposed treatment, which will be measured each night when you sleep and adjusted as needed.
6. As time goes on, we’ll keep in touch with you to make sure you continue to get a restful night’s sleep.